Kenyon partners with many energy and natural resource companies, including global oil and gas and mining companies. With a global and dispersed workforce, natural disasters, government upset, accidents, and terror attacks have a significant impact on your staff and contractors. When these circumstances occur they can be not only disruptive events but involve multiple injuries and/or fatalities - often affecting people from numerous countries. Caring for and supporting employees and victims during an incident is both critical and challenging.
In the event of disaster
Kenyon-retained clients need only to call one number to activate their contracted Kenyon services. Services that natural resource organisations can benefit from include:
- An immediately available multi-language toll-free call centre to collect, manage and distribute critical information
- Establishment of a Humanitarian or Family Assistance Centre
- Recovery and return of personal property
- Recovery and repatriation of human remains to their families
- Deployment of an experienced Incident Manager
- Executive-level crisis communications advice and/or spokespeople
- Legal advisory services
- Investigation support services
- A centralised 24/7 system for employees or others to quickly report life threatening or reputation-damaging events
Kenyon partners with retained clients and consulting customers long before a disaster takes place. Clients can look to Kenyon to help prepare emergency plans, conduct disaster drills and exercises, prepare response teams for immediate action and conduct live-camera spokesperson training with executives.