How Kenyon Works with Insurers
Kenyon understands that insurance companies want to know that an incident/accident is being managed in an expeditious and orderly manner despite the chaotic circumstances. They want to ensure that the needs of survivors and families are handled efficiently and with compassion. As part of Kenyon's Legal Advisory Service, experts work with both insurers and insured to explain risk management issues including any gaps in coverage. Additionally, Kenyon works with insurers to advise on the true costs of an incident.
In Addition to Expert Advice During an Incident
Kenyon offers advanced training for clients in business continuity fundamentals and special training for legal and risk management departments on what to expect during a crisis.
Kenyon’s Legal Advisory Service is included as an integral part of Kenyon’s Disaster Recovery Service and Disaster Human Service. Clients that retain these two services can activate our legal services in the normal manner and will receive preferential rates.
Clients that do not retain either of the other services can obtain legal services as an at-need service upon direct request to Kenyon.
Pre-incident training is available to clients in the following areas, which are also supported by a legal advisor provided by Kenyon during an incident:
- Legal support in crisis communications
- Liability and compensation processes
- Analysis of insurance, insurer’s responsibilities and methods of dispute resolution
- Legal support regarding accident investigation
- Assistance regarding exposure to and handling of criminal proceedings against directors, officers, employees and the company