Hospitality and Tourism
A large-scale disaster for the hospitality industry can affect many people. Hotels, resorts, and restaurants can and have been subject to massive fires and other natural disasters, bombings and terrorist attacks. Regardless of the size and magnitude of the disaster, the facility has an obligation and a responsibility to its guests and employees that includes care and support of victims and guests, along with the necessity to gather and share information with the authorities.
In the event of disaster
Kenyon-retained clients need only to call one number to activate their contracted Kenyon services. Services that the hospitality and tourism sector can benefit from include:
- An immediately available multi-language toll-free information line
- Establishment of a Humanitarian or Family Assistance Centre
- Recovery and return of personal property
- Recovery and repatriation of human remains to their families
- Deployment of an experienced Incident Manager
- Executive-level crisis communications advice and/or spokespeople
- Legal advisory services
- Investigation support services
- A centralised 24/7 system for employees or others to quickly report life threatening or reputation-damaging events
Kenyon partners with retained clients and consulting customers long before a disaster takes place. Clients can look to Kenyon to help prepare emergency plans, conduct disaster drills and exercises, prepare response teams for immediate action and conduct live-camera spokesperson training with executives.