Tour bus, commuter bus and car service operators know that should an accident occur, the results can be devastating for all involved. The nightmare begins with not knowing passenger and next-of-kin information and is exacerbated by not knowing how to manage the incident as the owner/operator of the ground transportation company. When an incident occurs, ownership and management face the need to care for and support victims in a timely and professional manner.
In the event of disaster
Kenyon-retained clients need only to call one number to activate their contracted Kenyon services. Services that the ground transport sector can benefit from include:
- An immediately available multi-language toll-free information line
- Establishment of a Humanitarian or Family Assistance Centre
- Recovery and return of personal property
- Recovery and repatriation of human remains to their families
- Deployment of an experienced Incident Manager
- Executive-level crisis communications advice and/or spokespeople
- Legal advisory services
- Investigation support services
- A centralised 24/7 system for employees or others to quickly report life threatening or reputation-damaging events
Kenyon partners with retained clients and consulting customers long before a disaster takes place. Clients can look to Kenyon to help prepare emergency plans, conduct disaster drills and exercises, prepare response teams for immediate action and conduct live-camera spokesperson training with executives.