Crisis Communications Training
Kenyon offers a team of experienced, multilingual communications professionals who are trained to develop and provide a tailored training programme that compliments your company's crisis management plan.
The training programme is designed to help develop the skills and knowledge needed to become spokesperson(s) for your company. The training is structured around CEOs and senior management executives to prepare them to give briefings or press conferences following an incident.
The programme includes:
- One-on-one time with the CEO and senior executives in preparing them for a press conference
- Live face-time in front of a camera with a reporter asking questions
- Review actual past scenarios as learning opportunities
- Developing a communications style for the CEO and senior executives on how to present themselves in front of families or others during a crisis event
- Collaborating with your company's corporate communications team on how to be prepared for a crisis event
The daylong course has two separate Modules. Module One considers the role of executives and their communication strategy following a crisis. Multiple case studies are reviewed and appropriate techniques for various scenarios are considered. Module Two includes several on-camera exercises to prepare spokespersons for the reality of interviews in a highly charged environment. This programme prepares CEOs and senior managers for press conferences and tough one-on-one interviews.