Manage the Media
Kenyon’s Media Call Centre (MCC) Service is a direct response to a need we have continuously seen during our response to disasters worldwide the media is voracious. They want and need immediate information following a crisis. If your company is in the centre of the crisis, they may overwhelm your systems and staff with their inquiries.
A standard question we ask all of our clients is, “Do you have a point of contact for media calls?” The reality is that it is not a job for a single person. Your communications staff needs to deal with the crisis at hand - prepping company spokespeople, crafting messaging for the media, turning off scheduled ad campaigns, changing messaging on company websites, etc. There are many details to manage at once.
Kenyon’s MCC Service takes a major burden off your staff and phone systems. Direct all calls to our fixed Call Centre, and we will handle them for you.
We provide the following as part of our service:
- A toll-free number and an email address strictly for media enquiries.
- Real-time reports of who is calling and what they’re asking. Our agents take detailed messages so that you can respond fully and many times, to multiple responses at once.
- Our Call Centre Director works closely with you to keep you apprised of interview requests.
- Our Data Managers look for trends in the questions to alert you to arising issues.
- The ability to distribute releases and other information to everyone who has called or emailed.
The Kenyon MCC Service diverts calls away from your corporate staff, allowing them to focus on proactive media strategy, rather than a reactive media response.