Disaster Recovery Service
Kenyon's Disaster Recovery Service includes search and recovery of human remains, all morgue processes, forensic disaster victim identification using the Plass Data system, worldwide repatriation and memorials. Also included are comprehensive personal effects management including search, recovery, inventory, storage and return to families.
Mass Grave Exhumation and Identification
Kenyon provides over a century of experience including the processing of war crime mass graves in Bosnia. As the only company with this experience base, Kenyon brings expert anthropologists and forensic investigators to assist on the locating, exhumation, identification and repatriation of deceased individuals from historical and contemporary mass grave sites. Utilizing our patented Kenyon Response™ software ante mortem data from missing persons are entered and compared to the post mortem data collected from the human remains to identify the dead body.
Disaster Recovery Services
- Disaster Victim Identification
- Search and Recovery of Dead Bodies
- Repatriation of Dead Bodies
- Portable Disaster Morgue and Mortuaries
- Mass Fatality Response Equipment
- Search and Recovery of Personal Property
- Mass Burials
- Mass Grave Exhumation and Identification
- Aviation Accident Investigations