Disaster Recovery Service
Kenyon's Disaster Recovery Service includes search and recovery of human remains, all morgue processes, forensic disaster victim identification using the Plass Data system, worldwide repatriation and memorials. Also included are comprehensive personal effects management including search, recovery, inventory, storage and return to families.
Disaster Victim Identification
Kenyon can deploy teams of forensic experts who can assist government agencies, or if needed, independently complete the autopsy, identification, and arrange for the repatriation of disaster victim remains. For large scale losses, Kenyon can establish complete disaster morgues. Kenyon morgues are organized into two major sections:
Kenyon morgue operations have deployed to large scale disasters such as the 2004 Asian Tsunami, terrorist attacks, charter aviation accidents and major aviation losses. Kenyon maintains three deployment ready disaster-scale morgues, one each in Houston, Texas; London, England and Sydney Australia. The morgues are packaged for expedited shipment anywhere in the world.
Disaster Recovery Services
- Disaster Victim Identification
- Search and Recovery of Dead Bodies
- Repatriation of Dead Bodies
- Portable Disaster Morgue and Mortuaries
- Mass Fatality Response Equipment
- Search and Recovery of Personal Property
- Mass Burials
- Mass Grave Exhumation and Identification
- Aviation Accident Investigations