Disaster Recovery Service
Kenyon's Disaster Recovery Service includes search and recovery of human remains, all morgue processes, forensic disaster victim identification using the Plass Data system, worldwide repatriation and memorials. Also included are comprehensive personal effects management including search, recovery, inventory, storage and return to families.
Aviation Accident Investigations
Kenyon provides trained and highly experienced investigative professionals to support and/or lead transportation accident investigations for government agencies or private entities. Kenyon has access to many specialized skills within its resource pool and through relationships with internationally recognized companies.
Disaster Recovery Services
- Disaster Victim Identification
- Search and Recovery of Dead Bodies
- Repatriation of Dead Bodies
- Portable Disaster Morgue and Mortuaries
- Mass Fatality Response Equipment
- Search and Recovery of Personal Property
- Mass Burials
- Mass Grave Exhumation and Identification
- Aviation Accident Investigations